Marco (aka "Sess") blogs too: Random Thoughts and Musings.

If you're enjoying the blog, how about a shout-out? :)

If Only

If only I knew how to get there
I think I've lost my way;
All the dreams that I've forgotten
And the things I meant to say.

If only there were somehow
To find my wings and fly;
But perhaps I'm meant to learn
How to ignore the urge to cry.

If only my voice could be heard
Strong and vibrant through the air;
But I'm such a fool to believe
That anyone might even care.

If only I hadn't given up
On who I might or could have been;
Maybe then life would seem worth living
And merely breathing wouldn't feel like such a sin.

2 comments:

the salt and pepper of life said...

I'm not exactly a poet or poetry expert, but you have talent girl.
Good luck in again, happy new year to you and Mark.

B.J. Thompson said...

Wonderful Jenny, just wonderful!

About La Jenno

My photo
Vincennes, Indiana, United States
26 years old. Daring. Disenchanted. Different. Trying to live in a friendlier yet more honest world. There is sometimes no larger dilemma.
​​​​​

Get your subscriptions here, folks!

​​​​​JennoSearch for teh interwebs

Custom Search

All around the world, Jenno is loved!