Marco (aka "Sess") blogs too: Random Thoughts and Musings.

If you're enjoying the blog, how about a shout-out? :)

Introduction to Jenno

Well, I suppose now would be as good a time as any to introduce myself. My name is Jenny (although I actually prefer to be called "Jenno" nowadays) and I'm a blogging addict. No, this is not my first foray into blogging -- how would I already be addicted if it was? I have been blogging off and on for about 4 years on various issues including, but not limited to: kink, music, life, love, history, politics, education, and of course, myself. I am 26 years old and live in southwestern Indiana in a crappy-but-livable trailer with my wonderful, amazing, awesome boyfriend Marco. There's a story about how I got here, too, which I will share with you at some point later on.


I'm not a happy person by nature, although I have my moments. Quite often, I find that the greatest amount of relief for me is found in blogging and talking about what's on my mind. See, I have a disorder known as Borderline Personality. It is an emotional affective disorder that effects roughly 7 - 10% of the American population. My particular case, I believe, was triggered by traumatic bullying and a deep-seated need to fit in. I never have really fit in, though, and for the longest time, I was quite unhappy with that. Now I am actually thrilled that I don't fit in as I've seen just what kind of person you have to be to be popular. I'm not willing to lie about myself or wear the trendiest clothes or go on a crash diet to be popular. I don't even care if I'm ever popular anymore. All I want from life is to be myself and be happy with it.

There's not a whole lot of things that I truly enjoy in life, especially on my bad days, but the things that bring me the most fulfillment are singing, writing, and helping others. I also enjoy going for aimless country drives, but I enjoy those even on my worst days.

So that's a little about me. I suppose the rest will come out as my blog progresses.

0 comments:

About La Jenno

My photo
Vincennes, Indiana, United States
26 years old. Daring. Disenchanted. Different. Trying to live in a friendlier yet more honest world. There is sometimes no larger dilemma.
​​​​​

Get your subscriptions here, folks!

​​​​​JennoSearch for teh interwebs

Custom Search

All around the world, Jenno is loved!